Friday, November 5, 2010

Another start..then a few more later on ...

Started LK Dog Lessons for people
today. After finishing Tall Sundae yesterday
it felt weird not to have anything to sit and stitch,
also because both children are home sick
with some cold/flu bug going around.
We watched Elf again ( think I have seen it at least 7 times )
its always a good laugh ..love the bit where he puts the star on the tree..
and a few other dvd's ...
as at 5th November 2010

then after Dog Lessons
I am starting
LK Halloween double flip its,
have thread and fabric all ready to go
Just love the colours in this, even though we dont celebrate
Halloween I love it.
When Seb was little he loved 60's episodes of Batman & Robin, still does
and we would have to get anything with a Bat on it.
So now when I see Bats -I see him ...

THEN .....

starting 1st January 2011 ...
(57 days away incase anyone needed to know lol )
I am starting a SAL (Stitch-A-Long)
with my BFF - Helen and another international
stitching friend Kerry-Jo.
We will be doing it together, good motivation
to keep each other moving along.
If anyone else wants to join in, let me know
I will ask their permission to keep an update with photos from us all
on here ...so watch out 1st January 2011...





1 comment:

coral said...

They are all wonderful projects ...