Friday, September 12, 2008

Whats been happening ...

Well not a lot ....except I have a new job !!!! ok so I havent started yet, but next Wednesday I do. I finish at the Geelong Advertiser next Tuesday and start at Target Waurn Ponds - a 2 minute drive next Wednesday. I am starting training and unsure what hours I will have until then.

I am so excited and so lucky to be working so close to home, no more parking meters ....what a fortune that is. I was paying $25 every 2 weeks for working 4 days ....

No other news apart from we have all been and still are ill. Sebastian has had a cough for over a week, he went to the doctor - is a viral thing, no medication just rest. Madeline and I woke up last Saturday with the same bug - a really good dose of the flu ...temps / chills / aches / coughing / sneezing ....

she did ask " how much snot can you have ?? " ...what a nice question ...my answer - "who knows ! " she has been on the couch for 7 days now, not eating and just feeling blah ...like me ...we are slowly feeling better.

Next Saturday we pick up "MILO" - well thats his name so far ....we have got him a small cute little bed and some toys ... I was stressing over the "puddles" i am going to find until someone told me about "piddle pads" ...they are dog toilet training pads ...so have purchased a few ...

hopefully they will work ...

well off to make some soup for dinner, we havent been eating and thought a good chicken and veg soup would be healthy for us.

me xxxx

No comments: