Saturday, March 9, 2013

So as I said...

I haven't been stitching ..but still been buying..
The Fab 4 couldn't resist this little cutey.. We all got suckered in to doing the auto ship program for Just Nan's ornament series.



Just Nan - Honey Bunny..

And the kids gave me a voucher for Christmas so it went on this...




Victoria Sampler - candy cane cottage ... To match the gingerbread house.. I will do one day..

And then I saw this...another Just Nan - Tea with honey..




And then.... The new Shepherds bush Grey snowman.. When I was in the US -Vegas went to the best cross stitch store and picked up the other snowmen, so I had to add to the collection...




And....... Yes another and.. This...



Quaker Balls by Amaryllis ... They have intrigued me so much. I had to get it..OMG the book is 30 pages long..but have been told they are "easy" ...mmm let's see if I ever do them..lol

Now I am saving for this pretty little thing...



I am selling all my scrapbooking stuff on eBay.. Haven't touched it in years..so you never know how soon I will have her on my bench whipping up delicious cakes ...

I'm now about to go wrap the birthday boys gifts... He had 3 boys over tonight for pizza...he said he didn't want a cake.. Until 4pm tonight in 35 degree heat ..he asks for 1.. So what does a mother do....



Goes to the supermarket and buys a Freddo frog ice-cream cake ..
The boys loved it... Went down well with pizza...


Lee-Ann xx

2 comments:

Kim said...

Good to see you posting again Lee-Ann - and buying up stash! You seemed to go very quiet and disappear, I was getting worried about you.

Vicky said...

I have a kitchen aid on my wish list too, I have a picture of a red one up on the fridge LOL