Sunday, June 17, 2012

Another day in Melbourne

Minus cake this time...
Today I went with Mad to the netball to watch Melbourne Vixens which she has a membership to.
It was their last home game and I promised I would go with her as I haven't been able to get to the others, she has either taken a friend or gone with her dad.
Before hand we popped into the city for a bit of retail therapy for both of us.Then onto the game at Hisense Arena.










They won 50-49 , totally different to watching 13yrs olds play and didnt know
It was a contact sport!! Well I don't think it is but there was a bit happening during this game..plenty of bruises after the game I think..

It was finished by 1.45 so back Into the city to the DFO at southern cross station for a little more shopping...






Lee-Ann xx

No comments: