Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye


Its been nice knowing you,
but glad you are leaving....

The year hasnt been too bad for me, but
for 2 of my dear friends, its a year
that they would like to forget.

Me ... well nothing exciting happened,
we are all healthy, happy  & I have a job I like.
There have been a few ups & downs
mainly disappointment in people and their actions ....
but I cant change that.
 So moving on with what I love and what makes me happy.
My 2 favourite people
thats Madeline & Sebastian
incase you didnt know  :-)
my 3 Fabulous BFF girlies..
my 2 good friends
my cyber friends
and my family - well some of them lol
and of course my outlet
for fun..my hobbies / interests.

And I would like to thank all of my
blog readers for popping in and reading
this blog, its nothing exciting
but its my life and hope that those who
do pop in enjoy it.

I would also like to ask , if you do pop
in on this post.
Leave a message and let me know where
you are from, would love to know
who visits me ..

I hope you all have a safe & happy New Years Eve.
xxxxxxx





4 comments:

sharine said...

Hi I hope you have a happy and healthy new year. I'm not that far away, I live in the outer northern suburbs of Melbourne.

Bette said...

I so enjoy reading your blog. I have been reading it now I guess since you started it. I'm from Phoenix, Arizona USA

Lee-Ann said...

Hi Sharine & Bette, thanks for dropping by. yes Bette you have been here for a while, and thanks for styaing xx

xstliss said...

Hello my fabulous BFF. May 2012 bring you wonderful, healthy & happy times.